Scope Engineering (WA) Pty Ltd is a quality-driven Western Australian owned company that specialises in engineering design, fabrication, machining, pipe cutting, repair, refurbishment, fitting and servicing of heavy machinery and equipment that is typically used in the Offshore Oil & Gas, Marine & Mining Sectors. Working from our purpose built workshop in the Australian Marine Complex, Henderson W.A. and working on site. Scope Engineering takes a personal approach, with a management team and personnel comprising of experienced professionals from the above industries. At Scope Engineering we take personal pride in each project and get a great amount of satisfaction in being able to work with our clients to provide innovative solutions to challenging assignments. We understand that many of our projects are time critical and ensure agreed delivery times are met. We also rent and sell offshore survey equipment and other bespoke surface and subsea equipment. We are an agency for three companies Ashtead Technology; Glacier Energy Services and Sonardyne.
Scope HSE Policy
Scope Engineering is committed to comply with the AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 14001 Australian and International standards, relevant OH&S and environmental legislation, and other industry standards related to health, safety and the environment. The company is also committed to establishing and maintaining measurable health & safety and environmental objectives to ensure continual improvement, aimed at elimination of work-related injuries and illness, and continual improvement of its environmental practices.
HSE Policy Goals
These policy goals are:
- To develop a safety and environmentally conscious non punitive culture within the company.
- To ensure staff at all levels, and company contractors, understand their health, safety and environmental responsibilities.
- To provide training and guidelines on HSE matters in all areas of operations.
- To encourage all staff to participate in the development of safe work practices and in the identification of HSE hazards.
- To develop HSE Plans to meet specific project and client requirements.
- To ensure all staff lead a safe and fulfilling life without disabling injuries or illness.
- To eliminate or reduce the danger of hazards wherever practical.
- To ensure that risks to an employee’s health and safety are kept to the lowest acceptable level.
- To ensure that suitable personal safety equipment is available to protect employees from those hazards which cannot be eliminated.
- To carry out field operations in a sensible and conscientious manner taking due regard of all sensitive environmental issues.
- To ensure that sub contractors meet at least the same HSE standards as Scope.
Scope Engineering aims to deliver a consistently high standard of product and service to its clients, on time, meeting or exceeding our client’s needs and expectations. Scope’s Management team are committed to maintaining measurable quality assurance objectives to ensure we continue to reflect best industry practice. Scope is committed to the growth of our skills and workforce to reflect the needs of our clients and to assist the company in producing a high standard of products and services.
- Construct, implement and maintain a Quality Management System to ISO 9001
- Strive to develop positive perceptions and confidence on the marketplace
- Scope will delivery of a high standard of product and service to our clients
- Scope will delivery timely products and services to meet or exceed client expectations
- Enable staff to follow and contribute to the relevant practices, including but not limited to quality assurances
- Strive to develop and train our staff throughout the company in order to enhance our products and services and staff job satisfaction
Scope’s Senior Management is responsible for the effective implementation of this policy. All individuals within Scope are responsible for continuing to provide the highest standard of service through use of the quality management system.