Scope Engineering (WA) Pty Ltd is a quality-driven Western Australian owned company that specialises in engineering design, fabrication, machining, pipe cutting, repair, refurbishment, fitting and servicing of heavy machinery and equipment that is typically used in the Offshore Oil & Gas, Marine & Mining Sectors. Working from our purpose built workshop in the Australian Marine Complex, Henderson W.A. and working on site. Scope Engineering takes a personal approach, with a management team and personnel comprising of experienced professionals from the above industries. At Scope Engineering we take personal pride in each project and get a great amount of satisfaction in being able to work with our clients to provide innovative solutions to challenging assignments. We understand that many of our projects are time critical and ensure agreed delivery times are met. We also rent and sell offshore survey equipment and other bespoke surface and subsea equipment. We are an agency for three companies Ashtead Technology; Glacier Energy Services and Sonardyne.
Scope HSE Policy
Scope Engineering is committed to comply with the AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 14001 Australian and International standards, relevant OH&S and environmental legislation, and other industry standards related to health, safety and the environment. The company is also committed to establishing and maintaining measurable health & safety and environmental objectives to ensure continual improvement, aimed at elimination of work-related injuries and illness, and continual improvement of its environmental practices.
HSE Policy Goals
These policy goals are:
- To develop a safety and environmentally conscious non punitive culture within the company.
- To ensure staff at all levels, and company contractors, understand their health, safety and environmental responsibilities.
- To provide training and guidelines on HSE matters in all areas of operations.
- To encourage all staff to participate in the development of safe work practices and in the identification of HSE hazards.
- To develop HSE Plans to meet specific project and client requirements.
- To ensure all staff lead a safe and fulfilling life without disabling injuries or illness.
- To eliminate or reduce the danger of hazards wherever practical.
- To ensure that risks to an employee’s health and safety are kept to the lowest acceptable level.
- To ensure that suitable personal safety equipment is available to protect employees from those hazards which cannot be eliminated.
- To carry out field operations in a sensible and conscientious manner taking due regard of all sensitive environmental issues.
- To ensure that sub contractors meet at least the same HSE standards as Scope.
Scope Engineering aim to achieve excellence by meeting or exceeding client expectations. We strive to get it right first time, with consistent on-time delivery of high standard products and services. Our senior management demonstrate leadership through their hands on approach, and in the integration of quality processes and procedures in the company business management system, ensuring the participation of personnel at all levels in total quality management. Scope Engineering work closely with clients from start to finish, and embrace constructive feedback and the sharing of knowledge and industry best practice in order to continually improve our systems and processes, enhancing customer satisfaction. Scope senior management are responsible for the effective implementation of this policy, and have established the following objectives to enable us to maintain and continually improve our Quality Management System.
- Determine external and internal issues which may affect the ability of the company to achieve the intended results of the Quality Management System
- Deliver timely products and services
- Deliver high standard products and services, getting it right first time
- Maintain a customer focus through end to end collaboration with clients, embracing feedback in order to enhance customer satisfaction
- Focus on the needs and expectations of our workers in order to enhance job satisfaction
- Seek to continually improve the integrated Business Management System in accordance with ISO9001
Scope’s Senior Management is responsible for the effective implementation of this policy. All individuals within Scope are responsible for continuing to provide the highest standard of service through use of the quality management system.